Monday, March 21, 2016

Blackland Blackbird Razor

Reader(s) of my blog may have noticed a new razor showing up in some of my pictures.  I have not really talked about this razor here, but I can confidently say that the new Blackland Blackbird razor is the best razor I have ever used and is definitely the coolest.  Shane over at Blackland designed and built the razor last year.  He had a hitch and start over at Kickstarter and late in the fall was able to offer up this futuristic looking tool for sale.  I purchased one of the first run - which sold out pretty quickly, btw.

I am so glad that I decided to jump in and spend some money on this stainless steel, fully machine tooled black oxide razor.  The manufacturing tolerances are perfect and the head design seems to make the razor blade have the automatic proper angle for a close and nick free shave.  





I will likely never NEED to buy another razor again.  That's not to say that I won't buy something else in the future, but I think I found the perfect razor for shaving my face and my head. 




No comments:

Post a Comment